Originally Posted by Valsdad
Unlike Rio's, these ain't dead. And they're just kittens............down by the river...............not in a van.................just hangin' out.

Why hello there:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Valsdad;
Good morning my cyber friend, I hope your smoke level isn't too, too bad this morning and all are well.

Thanks so much for the bobcat kitten photos sir, I absolutely love them. cool

One time and one time only, when the girls were still in high school, we three were coming down the logging road from hunting and saw something cross the road followed by four or possibly five smaller "somethings".

We stopped the pickup where they'd gone into the bush and one of the girls spotted first one, then a second and finally four bobcat kittens. I shut the diesel off and we could hear the mom bobcat howling and yowling at the kids to get away from that dirty Dodge, but they stayed for about a minute.

Funny thing too, we all started scrambling for our cameras about then - this was prior to smart phones I guess as we all were packing digital hunting cameras. By the time we'd found them, the kittens had heeded mom's advice.

The spot on the road is forever known as "Bobcat Corner" at our house. grin

Let's see - previously posted but still for offer and hopes of cooler days. Cutting firewood spring 2020.

[Linked Image]

Then

[Linked Image]

Enough times results in

[Linked Image]

Which finally will be

[Linked Image]

Thanks again for the cat photos, they made my morning.

Thanks to everyone who's been keeping this going, they're all fantastic and I am thoroughly enjoying them all.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"