Originally Posted by Fireball2
Smoking pot is another of the victimless crimes, unless you live near people smoking it. I sincerely hope the pot apologists here get to deal with it like Seafire and I have.

Not a gateway drug you say? Wow. Won't even touch that one. You are seriously deluded if you think the pot smoking lifestyle doesn't have serious and long term baggage attached to it.

The sheit is nasty, plain and simple. It's a cancer on decent society.

There are morons that smoke weed, and morons that drink too...guess what ?, they were morons before they consumed anything in their bodies. Some drugs including alcohol are addictive and destroy lives, even kill people...but much of the studies done on weed today include many positive attributes to helping cancer victims and other diseases.

The false information handed out to the public for years has been proven false by doctors and studies, most of our medicines today come from natural derivatives...found in nature. Sure there are azzwipes claiming med cards for getting stoned, of course the medical system is abused in legal states...but that's happened for years with legal prescriptions and booze for decades, and nobody gives a flying chit.

If it's legal I don't care what anybody does with their time or hobbies, it's none of my concern...freedom is what we all strive.