Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by Scott F
I have read the new strains developed in CA have a lot more of the beneficial properties along with the lack of THC but you have me thinking I should try some hemp oil on my hands and shoulder. It may work. Perhaps just hemp oil and coconut oil mixed.

Right now all we have is nsaids for our arthritis as non addicting pain relievers. If you are a chronic arthritis patient on nsaids you may see some cardiac changes. I have been told I have some right heart hypertrophy and HBP that wasn't there 5 years ago. Since about when everything started falling apart. I have considered weed as an alternative pain med but the prohibition in relation to my CCW is the stopper right now.
Heavy use of nsaids will destoy your kidneys over time. I have degenerative bone disease in my spine and have used nsaids for years. I can't use them anymore because I've also been diagnosed with kidney disease and my nephrologist says it's most likely the nsaids that caused it.

Hard on the liver too, right? My sisters gut is shot from nsaids too, she can't take them. A co-worker was confronted by a work comp doc about his heart and HBP and the fact that Jim looked like he was made of barbed wire wrapped in rawhide and assumed he was a tweaker. His burned out gut made him lose weight too. He went round and round with the doc until he mentioned otc nsaids he ate like m&ms. The doc was offering full confidentiality to get him in rehab. Nasty stuff them nsaids.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.