Originally Posted by Fireball2
Why should drug abusers have any rights while decent people are told to stand down and put up with the increased crime and degradation to society it brings?

Drug abuse has no place in society.

I'm gonna have to blame this thread for what happened to me last night...I spent most of the day yesterday cleaning the swamp cooler, replacing the pads and repairing a crack in the feed line...as well as vacuuming and cleaning the old Bronco, making a fresh batch of Lipton sweet tea, splitting and bagging 9 grocery bags full of kindling and some other light chores...right before sundown I thought...WTF...I went back down to the garage, sat down behind the desk & fished out the old pipe and a big bud that's been hiding in an old pill bottle for the past ten months...hmmm...I pinch off a little and commence the festivities...man...it's been a while...music...I need to listen to some good old rock and roll....click on the stereo and turn the volume up a little....first song up was The Doors "L.A. Woman" ..oh man...it's been too long...second one was Seger doing "Hollywood Nights" followed by AC/DC "Thunderstruck"...time to reload the bowl....the local radio station is killing it!!! Right about now, the sun's going behind the hill...temperature is around 70 and the wind's calm....schitt...I'm hungry...fire up the gas grill and throw some chicken thighs on...get that going and figure it's about a perfect night for a fire in the fire pit, because it's starting to cool off pretty quick....40 minutes later, I'm sitting next to the fire, eating bbq chicken and macaroni salad...listening to good music and absolutely savoring every bite of food, every drink of tea and every tune coming from the radio...life is good....well, maybe it's not GOOD, but it could always be worse...an hour or so later, I turn off the radio, put the lid on the fire pit and come inside...turn on the TV and tune in to the discovery channels "fast and loud"...cool...I go to the fridge to refill my tea glass and that's when I remember (see) the strawberry cheesecake I made yesterday...SCORE!!!

About half way through "Diesel Brothers" I'm getting sleepy....went to bed and slept like a friggin baby for a good 9 hrs....I'm feeling a little guilty this morning though...even though I feel absolutely wonderful (no hangover), well rested, totally on top of my game, I now know my actions are causing grief to some of my fellow campfire friends...I had no idea I was offending any "DECENT" people or "DEGRADING" society...