Originally Posted by Fireball2
So, coincidental to this conversation, my kid has to go to the ER last night. Four beds in the same room separated by curtains, so everyone is real close together. You can hear everyone in the room. As the staff was interviewing each of these other three people in the room, ALL three of the other patients admitted to smoking pot. One admitted to heroine and meth use. Anxiety issues, and other general problems, not some specific problem like crashed a motorcycle. Listening to them you could tell their lives were train wrecks, problem after problem. Chronic physical conditions, lifestyle illnesses.

Draw your own conclusions. It's not rocket surgery.

a couple of guys who I've known since they were Scouts in our Troop ( both became Eagle Scouts), are nurses in the ER at Three Rivers, on the night shift...

The stories I hear them tell sometimes when I ask about their jobs, when I run into them at the hospital, when I'm stopping by the office my wife works in.....

if those think it is a harmless drug... drop by an ER's waiting room....and just see what you can see first hand...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez