Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by twofish
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Get it off the Schedule I list so companies can freely research any benefits that may be provided by the dozens of CBD's in Cannabis plants.

No matter what you think what is stated above is truly important. A young girl named Charlotte that lives within 20 minutes of us dealt with completely debilitating seizures on a daily basis to the measure of one every few minutes. The family was forced with facing a move to Colorado to get her the CBD Oil that controlled her condition 10X better than any and all aid she had received from any medication or Dr. in the past. Infact, they named the oil after her calling it "Charlotte's Webb".

Fortunately NC had the good sense to allow use of the oils when prescribed by a Medical Professional and now she lives her life essentially seizure free and can once again live a normal life. Anyone who is against this is an idiot IMHO.

Also as far as Marijuana being in the same class as other Schedule 1 Drugs is asinine. Schedule 1 drugs are essentially powerful Opiates and Narcotics some of which are not even associated with any medical use and are typically highly addictive and socially destructive. In addition to all of this I will venture to say that Marijuana does not cause nearly the social problems that are associated even with our centuries long love affair with alcohol. I have never heard of someone getting too stoned and beating the schit out of their wife and kids or doing any of the other things that are perpetually seen with alcohol abuse.

I will end my thoughts by saying I have no dog in the fight. I don't smoke dope nor do I have any interest in doing so but to continue to regulate it from a Federal Level as a Schedule 1 Drug which prohibits the funding of scientific study of the medicinal possibilities of hemp/marijuana is nuts. It should be dealt with at a State level and regulated however each State sees fit. The benefit of eliminating the $$$ spent annually on the feudal Federal effort to deal with Marijuana notwithstanding.

I covered that, either they don't read or comprehend..or both.

Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Of course now the medical strains not containing THC are the rage, for treating many issues...Charlotte's Web being the most famous for eliminating seizures in small children.

Well I am glad you did. I did not take the time to read the 20 plus pages of drivel and name calling as mature as I am sure it was.....LOL.

twofish

*Master of random precision*