Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Dutch
Southern Oregon has gone from tweekers to potheads, and they are still complaining......

no it hasn't... we have tweekers, potheads, heroine addicts, the entire works...often with the same people...

tied in at the local hospital, they are brought in all the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...

all courtesy of welfare, legalization of dope....ya know, liberal crap...

I remember working at Harborview ER on any given night the shear number of drunks lining the hallways were staggering. They were almost all belligerent and more often than not, violent. If you have the hospital time you claim to have you'd be just as anti-drinking as you are anti-everything else if you were being intellectually honest. Alcohol has an exponentially bigger impact on hospitals and society than pot. There's no known fatal dose for MJ and I've never done CPR on anyone because they smoked too much pot. Never had to restrain a person because they smoked too much weed nor have I ever seen a baby born with fetal marijuana syndrome because it doesn't exist. I've seen far too many kids affected by fetal alcohol syndrome. My grandfather was a judge that was admitted to practice before the SCOTUS and he NEVER drank. He said that watching what alcohol did to families, individuals and society was enough to cause him to never take a drink. At least he was true to his values and consistent. When a drinker decides to demonize pot or tobacco while ignoring their drug of choice I have to laugh at their ignorant hypocrisy.

The war on drugs has been an abject failure for society. The WOD did succeed in reducing freedom and bloating the police state.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~