Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Well sir, it ain't like that ANYWHERE ELSE that it's been legalized. I think southern Oregon has a southern Oregon problem. wink

Here's a Lane County recreational pot farm. I shot this through my windshield yesterday. Only one I've spotted so far.

[Linked Image]

your house Jeffrey?

and yeah, even tho you said it in slander, it is a Southern Oregon thing.. or more like a Josephine County thing...

Folks don't seem to understand when we say we have little to no police protection or Law Enforcement here.. its exactly that...

Right over where Roy lives by, two nights ago, they had some tweeker trying to break into some guys house... the homeowner managed to shoot the tweeker/heroine addict 9 times...

sadly the homeowner was shot by the tweeker... and died at the scene... rural area...

the perp is in the ICU at the Hospital.. my son works in there, he's the one that told me about them bringing the guy in...

wife told of the details the next night when she got home...

that is fresh enough, it hasn't even hit the local paper, and stories like this are becoming so common, it might not even make the paper....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez