Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Dutch
Southern Oregon has gone from tweekers to potheads, and they are still complaining......

no it hasn't... we have tweekers, potheads, heroine addicts, the entire works...often with the same people...

tied in at the local hospital, they are brought in all the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...

all courtesy of welfare, legalization of dope....ya know, liberal crap...

John, do you ever get tired of talking to these guys about it? They not only don't get it, they go out of their way to make it your problem.

Yeah, I shouldn't have left that gas in my tank, I was baiting and it'll never happen again. Every night when I go to bed, I'll let the air out of the tires so tweekers aren't tempted to pop them, because, you know, the temptation is more than they can bear and I need to do my part.

awww not really Roy....

They don't live here, so they don't have to put up with it.....

on the flip side, what I see going on around here, seems like some thing out of the twilight zone.. I would have trouble believing it all if I didn't live here....

and the rest of Southern Oregon isn't as bad, its out of control in Josephine County, since we have zero Police Protection and they don't even have the budget to prosecute the ones they catch, much less any place to house them, since they can't even afford to run the jail...

I figured out, if other states start legalizing dope around the country, a lot of these clowns will leave and go back to where they came from, or move back closer to home and mommy....

but for those who complain about you and I, they don't know, we don't have much of a police force as for over 50 years the county's Sheriff's Office was paid for by the Feds from timber sales... O & C funds... Obama and the democRATS ended that..

between that and the welfare disneyland they created, in a place with lazy people and no jobs.. what could possibly go wrong...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez