Originally Posted by Angus1895
700 LH. I will try to give you my thoughts on the hemp dilemma. In history one of the sufferages the colonists complained to the British throne was the mandate the king imposed on the colonists to grow hemp, thus reducing food crops for the colonists settlements. There is now extreme concern about the genetic harm Hemp strains could present to these clandestine high octane THC and MDA strains grown for the pharmaceutical and entertainment industry. While it is true Nebraska ditch weed grows taller than corn, smoking the corn silk may do more for the head than the hemp would. Hence there is concern of the genetic dilution of the "90 proof" strains getting exposed to industrial ditch weed.

Horseschidt. I'm calling schenanigans! You should look at how the seed breeders do their work. There's not one bit of worry at all in the industry about hemp diluting the potency.

Seeds are not desirable for anything except growing into a plant. You don't smoke the seeds, they contain no THC. They're worthless, except to grow into a plant. They lower the value of your crop. The female plant is the one that produces the flower (buds) that are smoked or made into other products because they contain the THC. So you're saying that a farmer, who has his field of female plants pollenated by hemp, is going to then plant those seeds next year? No. The farmer wants a field of seedless females of a known genetic origin.

The farmer is going to grow next year's crop from clones or seeds of known genetic makeup (and those seeds will be feminized to only produce female). That's how this works for people that know how to make money from marijuana. You don't grow a field of some unknown genetic makeup unless you're a seed breeder and looking for new genetics to incorporate into your lineup. Because you might grow a field of bunk weed.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"