Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
...you'd be just as anti-drinking as you are anti-everything else if you were being intellectually honest...

Might as well save your breath. Boozers denigrate and demonize pot smokers as part of their own denial and rationalization.

Pal,

I hope you are not thinking Roy or I are boozers...

Actually I don't drink alcohol hardly ever.. the few times I do, are at a pair of Campfire Get togethers I go to annually... and that adds up to a couple of Red's Apple Ales over a couple of days...

and I am pretty sure Fireball isn't a drinker either...

I don't have a problem with someone who drinks a little, some who abuses it on a regular basis, well yeah...

but it is no more common here than most other places...

drugs on the other hand....is out of control here...

there is few cops to arrest anyone, and no where to put them when the few cops we have haul them in... and little money to prosecute them beyond that....

and it has gotten so dangerous for cops, here in town, when cops have to respond to something simple they are sending 4 to 6 officers.... seen that first hand the last couple of weeks alone....

and most of the cops we have almost look fresh out of high school, young and this is their first job...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez