Originally Posted by xxclaro
Excellent post. I know I shouldn't be, but I keep being surprised at how many people want more government controls in their lives. Actually that's perhaps not entirely accurate; they want more government control of others people's lives, particularly those doing things they don't like. In this they remind me very much of modern day SJW's and liberals. They somehow feel that they have the right not to be exposed to anything they don't like or find annoying, and denying people their freedoms is fine if those freedoms annoy you. These are the people we call "snowflakes", because they are oh so special and must not be exposed to anything they don't like, lest they throw a hissy fit.

I don't really care if people are stupid, until they get to the point of being dangerously stupid. We have a couple dangerously stupid people here. When someone advocates the governmental right to punish or even kill someone for something as minor as smoking a little pot, that's a dangerous stupidity. People like that are far more dangerous to society than potheads could ever be.

Nailed it!

Last edited by bigfish9684; 03/11/17.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"