Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Almost all of the old school strains like Panama Red/Colombian Gold were brought in by the cartel, the influx of home grown varieties(US Grown)...raised the prices and eliminated the cartels control/violence in our country.

Hmmm....I don't recall any violence from back in the day...I think it was crack and coke that got the guns blazing....

I misspoke in text, they controlled the flow/market/finances of the product to Americans, and acts of violence/death against their own countrymen to mule the drugs here..or we kill your whole family, which they did many many times. Very ruthless and violent bastages, and had people stationed here from east/west coast to control shipping/flow/cash.

When the gangs on the west coast including Arizona started rebelling against the cartels drug tide, then it got violent here as they lost big money.

I'm still not so sure it wasn't coke that was the culprit...there just wasn't enough money in marijuana to make me think it would be a good idea to start chopping off body parts...coke would also explain the mindset towards violence.