Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Dutch
Southern Oregon has gone from tweekers to potheads, and they are still complaining......

no it hasn't... we have tweekers, potheads, heroine addicts, the entire works...often with the same people...

tied in at the local hospital, they are brought in all the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...

all courtesy of welfare, legalization of dope....ya know, liberal crap...

John, do you ever get tired of talking to these guys about it? They not only don't get it, they go out of their way to make it your problem.

Yeah, I shouldn't have left that gas in my tank, I was baiting and it'll never happen again. Every night when I go to bed, I'll let the air out of the tires so tweekers aren't tempted to pop them, because, you know, the temptation is more than they can bear and I need to do my part.

I want to explain something and I do hope you can understand. It isn't the pot smokers committing all the crimes. It's a different drug from Meth or Heroin. When you are on one of those,you will do anything to get more because you will become physically, deathly sick without it. You don't suffer withdrawals and body dependence from not smoking more pot.You might crave it like a person will crave a cigarette,but you don't get deathly sick without it.

I'm not even trying to defend pot smoking,anymore than I would defend alcohol or cigarettes.None of it is good for you,but the massive crime just isn't caused by pot by itself.

I fully understand that...I've been a licensed paramedic and Registered Nurse, plus a Corpsman in the Military...

Crime in this county has just increased dramatically due to the legalization of marijuana...heroine and meth addicts have been a problem all along... but legalization of dope production has brought plenty of folks from all over the country into this county to grow it legally and ship it back to where ever it is they came from....

Those folks have brought a lot of crime in with them.. this county has it bad, due to little to no police force, a huge geographical area, and sparsely populated....

We have I 5 running thru here, so its easy to get to...no cops have attracted these folks....worse here than other places in the state...

unemployment and drug abuse is off the charts, as is welfare abuse.... knowing many folks who work at the local hospital, to include my wife and my son, I hear stories of the latest disasters thru the doors on a daily basis...they are as frustrated as anyone is about it all...

County is full of California retirees...they are use to this crap... most folks own a gun and a big dog.. that is about as much crime prevention we have in this county...

as far as crime, its as close to anarchy as possible...

other states legalize dope, many of these people who cause this crap will leave and go home...

since CA legalized it, many from there are already leaving or left... its just across the state line...

and locally its not Mexican Cartels, or Black Gangs, they are a very small part if at all...most of the locals, that are involved are the white trailer park, trailer trash types...

who live off of drugs and welfare...

if I didn't live here, I'd have to see it to believe it...
its like something out of a really BAD B movie..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez