Originally Posted by scottishkat
21 pages devoted to dope. Don't do drugs your mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Below is from the study's of the NIDA they say study's are limited as well so we can't have more study's.

Since pot shares so many pharmacokinetic properties with “hard” drugs like heroin and cocaine, it should be assumed that the physical and cognitive effects of long term cannabis use is similar, if not identical, to the negative side effects of powerful street and prescription drugs.

I have seen too many examples of destruction from smoking this BS. The most recent was a friends sons girlfriend smoked while pregnant with his child. I could not tell you all the issues the child is having the mother is gone and the grandfather is left to deal with it.

The current political climate has the youth of our country thinking there are no side effects to smoking long term.

Good luck and shoot straight all. Don't smoke dope while doing it though it does impair your brain function.

Bob

The part I bolded is about the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Is that from the study or did you come up with that?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!