Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I would much rather see the sale and distribution of weed, meth, pills, or opiates made a capital offense with summary execution upon conviction.

You can't successfully fight a war without killing a few folks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must want to read of a cop being killed every hour rather than the rate they are now .
People are going to do what people are going to do no matter what the gov't wants or says .
As they say follow the money -THAT'S why the feds are deep into anything that turns a buck . The war on drugs has grown the govt and wasted hundreds of billions of dollars [your $] to no avail .

Get the federal govenment inline with what the Constitution allows --nothing more ---> yes that's a stupid remark and of coarse it won't happen even 1% .

Lots of talk about fed involvement. Don't need any feds. Do it on the state level.

Every jackwad standing on a corner with a pocket full of dope gets a ride on the needle.

The real problem is our youth are easily seduced by the drug culture. They (many of them, thank God i was able to keep my kids, and so far, grandkids clear of that path) often see no downside to experimenting with dope, or even selling a bit for a quick profit. Then they are in "the life" and often "the system".

If they could start hearing in the third grade about how Little Susie's big brother or Jimmy's daddy just got executed for selling a bit of meth or weed.......Well that schitt would not seem so harmless after all.

Then you would see the market start to dry up.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.