Sadly its the criminal element.. we have a lot of transients that pass thru here and stay.. no cops to bother them much...

its not all stoners who are doing this stuff, but the perps on these crimes are smoking dope, usually heroine, taking meth... and whatever else they can get their hands on...

guess Fireball and I either aren't explaining the problem right, or we just can't think and cover the questions that pop up in everyone's minds...

one has to see this crap daily, to even believe something this county is experiencing is even possible in this country...

No Law Enforcement available, legalization of dope growing, I 5 passing right thru town...the bad side of society is flocking here like ants to a picnic...

plus its a lot safer for the criminals here, with no Law Enforcement...

kind humorous Fireball and I get flamed for just telling what we have to live with around here... people think we are making this stuff up....what the hell would be our motivation then?

Fireball is moving....
and I'm holding out for other states to legalize dope so that these out of staters will go home, and eventually when the locals get tired enough of no cops, they will pass a levy to have a police force once again.. and a staffed jail and a county attorney's office with a budget to prosecute these clowns...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez