Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
I tell you what I think is funny, a bunch of us arguing over what and who Jesus is,as if any of us could define him. He is the Alpha and Omega,The first and the Last, The one who was dead and lives again, God, Savior, Emanuel,Messiah, The Rose of Sharon, The Lion of the Tribe of Judah, The lamb of God,The Holy one of Israel, Prince of Peace,The Great I Am,The Bridegroom,The Vine,The Word of God, The image of the Invisible God. By him all things were created that are in Heaven and in earth,visible,and invisible,whether they be thrones,or dominions,or principalities,or powers,all things were created by him,and by him all things consist.

Yet we want to argue about who he is.

RH, I hope our discussions about Jesus, which are Spiritually based, are not considered arguing by non-believers, especially at this season of the year. I enjoy discussing the Bible, and hearing what others think.

Those two passages I listed and discussed . . . Mt 5:17-18 and 2 Tim 2:15-18 still have quite a bit of meat on them, and are difficult passages for Amillennials (traditional belief in a future coming of Christ)

I don't have any problem with you my friend. I like discussing things too. I've only met one other person who believed like you do (perhaps) as I'm not sure I have it all completely straight (your beliefs that is).

Personally,I don't have any problem with those passages since I see Christ as having fulfilled all the law of Moses,and so then,the law can pass away,and indeed has. It has been replaced with a much better system though,The Law,of the Spirit of life,in Christ Jesus. I don't need a law for indeed I have the very Spirit of God to lead and guide me in every area. It's the listening part that I need work on.LOL

My friend as long as you trust in Jesus Christ and in him alone for your salvation,everything else is much less important,and though very interesting and worthy of debate,never to be argued over or divided because of.