Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
"God said nothing? For starters, Jesus rose from the dead to save us all."

You missed my point. I grant you that that occurred. Also I pointed out how Paul converted a bunch of worldly Romans from their age-old religion to what was considered to be a Jewish sect. Hard to believe that if all Paul said ws what christians preach today. But my point was...what similar thing did God do since then?

I quoted Jesus when he said that no further sign would be given. We have what we have. But how much do you need? He died for you. Isn't that enough?

Assuming Jesus actually said that, and it wasn't inserted by some author to rationalize why no further sign actually was given, why SHOULD no further sign be given? Don't Jesus and/or God want non-believers, Moslems, etc. to be convinced? If not, why punish them for not being convinced?

No further sign is like putting one speed limit sign on the turnpike when you enter a state, instead of putting up periodic reminders. Makes no sense. The objective is NOT to arrest 90% of the drivers for speeding. It's to get 90% of them to drive within the speed limit.

Think how easy it would be (or should be) for someone who can create the whole universe to convince billions of people to believe in Christ.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.