I'll just grab a couple here since you put up so many

Matthew 19:16-21: "And behold, one came to him and said, Teacher, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why askest thou me concerning that which is good? One there is who is good: but if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honor thy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. The young man saith unto him, All these things have I observed: what lack I yet? Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.”

Follow me is the definitive phrase denoting salvation. The giving to the poor results in having treasure in heaven. Christians will be rewarded in heaven according to their good works. The works don't save them, only faith (following him) does that. James, which was written to saved Christians, is all about doing good works to earn those rewards.

Rev 20:13 is out of context. Here's the rest of it:
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Some of them are in the book of life. They got in that book by faith in Christ and are judged (rewarded) accordingly.

About that book of life...Here's more on it.
Re 20:15 If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Re 21:27 (speaking of the great city of God) Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

Who among us is impure or has never done anything shameful or deceitful? How do we get our names added to the book? By faith in Christ and being saved at the cross. Our impure deeds must be erased by his blood. There's nothing we can do ourselves to erase those sins.

All the rest of those verses are similar. God will reward those who have arrived in heaven according to their deeds. But first, they have to get there through faith.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.