I think the posters on here who keep ranting about "the Jews killed Jesus" are pretty ignorant and stupid. You know who you are.

For one thing, at the time, approximately 10% of the Roman Empire was Jews. Probably 99.9% of them never even heard of Jesus. No CNN or FOX, you see.

For another, how woould you feel if some stranger with a foreign accent showed up and told you your Christianity was all bunk? The only reason ANYONE believed Jesus was because of the miracles they saw him perform. But most people didn't see them. What're ya' gonna do? Turn on You Tube 2000 years ago?

Third, blaming the Jews in 2019 makes as much sense as being prejudiced against Italians in 2019. Pilate was a Roman. And don't give me that stuff about him being forced against his will. I can just see Jaguartx's reptilian cortex come alive now. "The wops killed Jesus." Duh.

Finally, any god who punishes the DESCENDANTS of someone who killed Jesus, whomever they were, 80 generations after the fact, is simply evil and is not worth worshipping. If your god tells you to do that, you might as well convert to Islam and join ISIS because you're not a Christian.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.