I gave my reference at the time, which you chose to ignore.
It indicates God the Father made the universe through the Son, which would make him a conduit
of the Fathers Work.

Hebrews 1:2
"but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things,
and through whom also he made the universe.

I'm not ignoring anything but your perversion of scripture. Jesus Christ is not a lesser in anyway, HE is fully God.

Paul acknowledges Christ as GOD....Titus 2:13 "looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great GOD and Savior JESUS CHRIST.

JESUS also took the name of God revealed to Moses in the burning bush at Exodus 3:14 (“I AM”) and applied it to Himself in John 8:58. In John 5:18, Jesus claimed to be “equal with God.” In John 10:33, He made Himself “out to be God.”

THOMAS, one of the twelve disciples, called Jesus: “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28)

ISAIAH, the Old Testament prophet, said that the coming Messiah would be God. Isaiah 9:6 says, “For unto us a Child [a reference to His humanity] is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God [a reference to His deity], Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

GOD the Father called Jesus “God.” Hebrews 1:8 says, “But to the Son He [God the Father] says: ‘Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.’” [Quoting Psalm 45:6-7]