Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by Tom264
Ok then, let’s get scientific here a sec.
where does the blood cell come from? Male or female?
If it comes from the male (which it does) then that means Jesus had absolutely zero Jewish blood in Him.
Does it not?
Babies do not in any way get there heritage blood from their mother, father only, the mother supplies the egg only.
Father supplies the heritage blood.

Stop trying to reason it out. Let the scriptures tell you the truth.
John 1:14King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Romans 1:3King James Version (KJV)

3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Jesus is indeed Jewish,and also a flesh and blood man,and the Son of God, and the Word of God,and indeed God. The Father,Son and Holy Spirit,are one,yet are also separate,though "separate" is not the best word to describe an individual of the Trinity. When I say separate I simply mean Jesus wasn't talking to himself when he prayed,or throwing his voice when the Father spoke to him from Heaven,as I have heard some foolishly say.

Back to the subject though,Jesus is a Jew and Jesus is a man. God had to become man so that a man could pay the price for man's transgression against God. Such an awesome plan though that only God could conceive it.Just any man could not pay the redemption price for all mankind though, because any normal man would simply have paid for his own sins,and his life would have only been worth the price of his debt. God however,became a man,and as a man paid the price of redemption for all men. God's life being priceless beyond compare,and without a single sin debt of his own,was a price that would be worthy to pay for the sin of every human ever born. All we need do is to accept God's gift of payment for us.

This, and Amen, RH.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Yes it does. But, that human flesh happened to be Jewish. God chose the Jews as his own for reasons that I can't explain. He protected them, punished them, gave the law through them, and sent his son through them. Yet they rejected him and killed him
God will deal with the Jews in his own time and in his own way. For the rest of us, it's hands off. They're God's meat, not ours. In the end, they'll come to know the messiah and will send out 144,000 of the greatest missionaries the world has ever seen.

Amen and PTL. Well said.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin