Originally Posted by RJY66

Best I can tell, Jesus is subordinate to God,...

Although Jesus has inherited seemingly all...

MATTHEW 11:27
"All things have been handed over to Me by My Father;..."

MATTHEW 28:18
"And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth."

Yet Jesus still refers to the angels (that he will return with) as still being his Fathers angels.(Matthew 16:27)
and that he will prepare rooms fo the saved in his Fathers house, a home Jesus says they will be sharing with him.
...so despite Jesus having a Kingdom and right hand of God powers, he is actually still living at home with Dad.. grin
(john 14:2-4)

For anyone who has any doubts that Jesus is subordinate to the Father....
below we read that Jesus will be required to hand back the kingdom after his God/Majesty given task
is completed, signalling the end of his temporary reign as King.

1 Corinthians 15: 21-28

"21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.
22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.
23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.
24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed
all dominion, authority and power.
25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him,
it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him,
so that God may be all in all."

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.