shooter,

It is a fascinating constant,that those who shoot the least,are in the greatest hurry to differentiate and make Excuses for scopes that are mechanically compromised,if only literally by design. Thus the mention of The Age Old Reupold Erector Dance and something that everyone who shoots even a smidge,has done. It is interesting that such mechanical ailments,do not set off Warning Bells,because erectors which won't behave in modest adjustment,certainly will not/cannot hang to a zero,track or repeat. It isn't like there's a "Magic Gear" inside,that after tapping and twirling to TRY to get an adjustment approaching that which is billed,somehow "engages" and then it's "ruggedly reliable". It can't/won't/don't. Hint.

Firstly,most folks don't have the abilities or platforms to denote that obvious,which is of course more than a "touch" telling,none of which is flattering. Secondly,those same folks barely shoot enough to keep cobwebs out of a barrel. All of those things,under the BEST of courteous well wishing,which never bears fruit. They are always happy to use schit wares and The Force,to "arrange" schit bullets to collide with a Critter. 'course,they can't ever do it on fhuqking command,despite being in a KD controlled situation. Hint. LAUGHING!

It is a common theme to make Excuses for Schit Wares,with spent primers remaining THE Supreme Tutorial and contrarion. I've failed,or seen fail,every Reupold you cited and in multiple examples. Why? Simply because I both shoot a "smidge" and pay attention. Hint.

It is plum AMAZING to me,that folks will conjure some "set and forget" "Magical Bullschit" to "explain" schit mechanics. I reckon because folks figure that to be a warm/fuzzy and an "explanation" of multiple decades of simplistic mechanical failure(s). Hint.

FUNNIEST part is,that "glass quality" is THE least meaningful attribute of a device expressly designed to simply steer bullets. Adjusting a repeatable/reliable erector,somehow becomes a "dirty" word and folks concoct bunches of bullschit,to "justify" quantifying same. Objectively,that "stance" is simply funnier than fhuqk and akin to a rifle that goes "BANG!" "most" of the time,being swooned as "Old Reliable". Hint.

Then quantifying all,folks will "justify" how Kentucky Windage "works great"! Simply put,robust/reliable mechanics give ZERO fhuqks about distance and such things become largely moot. Yet that is but a single link in the chain. It is never not funnier than fhuqk to let those who REALLY believe in the "merits" of compromised mechanics,opportunity to display "prowess" with same. To date,I've yet to see it go their way,nor even fhuqking CLOSE. The magnitude of that understatement,will exceed abilities of same to comprehend,until exposed to wares that actually work. The looks on those faces,is fhuqking PRICELESS. Hint.

A Lineal Graduated FFP Milscale Subtension is your friend,"dialing" is hardly a "dirty" word and KNOWING beats the fhuqk out of Guessing. Of (5) Optics you cited,only (1) will grant same. Hint.

Just sayin'..................

Femboy,

Perhaps quantify how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,you poor poor(literally) Melting Snowflake. Oooooopsie! Too late! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."