Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST and fortunately for you that is free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist and shooting upon a scale your pointy head simply could not begin to fhuqking fathom. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You be SURE to cite any/all Splendid Pixels that are "unfair" to your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". I mean besides ALL Of them. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

If only in "fairness","your" is a VERY big word for you. Kudos upon another successful GoogleFu! Feel free to disregard wares that exist and laude the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in extolling Stolen Pixels. Hint.

Ooooooopsie! Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

My beloved G-12 got the dreaded "E18 lens error" code in Today's dusty conditions. Yerked the battery and am trying to dry things out,but purchased another just in case. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

In fairness,am only expecting (1) new rifle to arrive this week,but it's tough to count on with all the dust. How many times a day,do you think about me?

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

I hate auto focus BS, like my old Minolta film spinners best.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]