Originally Posted by Shadow
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Don't waste you're breath. He thinks nightforce sucks too. 🙄 nothing is as good as a rebadged Tasco...

Since those "rebadged Tasco's" cost 2/3 rds LESS green backs than most Nightforce scopes, and work pretty damn good, Larry (bless his slimy little heart) still has a very valid point about NF suckage. Yes, folks you can buy of three of them there Re-Badged Tasco things for the cost of one little ol' Nighforce. That's redundancy up the ying yang (Cue: scientific terminology)

NF also has terrible reticles choices, always had. They're best by far was the old standard Mil dot in the 2.5-10x32 MM, zero stop MIL/MIL reticle, which of course they discontinued, both scope and reticle as a choice anywhere.

Hey it's your money, and if NF winds your clock, go for it. They are still very rugged scopes even if overpriced. IMHO and YMMV

I’ve owned 4 or 5 of the NXS 2.5-10 compacts in different configurations of 32mm and 42mm. I honestly like the Bushnell Elite 3-12 LRHS better. That’s what I have on most of my rifles now.