Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Filaman

How darer you insinuate all leupold lovers are too stupid to know when they've had a failure! Most every one of us here have admitted they are a pain to set. But youo are too stupid to recognize what we appreciate about them. They're light (Big deal on a rifle you're going to carry in the mountains all day where Oxygen is sparse) and at least one of you has admitted that once set they stay set. Mine do. And you fail to admit that Leupold will give you better low light performance for the money than about any scope out there in its price range. What is your motivation for this constant bashing? Do some of you work for their competitors? If you don't like them don't buy them. We recognize that's your choice. I own and use several brands of scopes. I have some Vortex, at least one B&L and Weaver. They all work for me but I prefer my Leupolds over all of them. So use what you want but please get off your soap box and quit this bashing campaign.

Better low light performance is BS, more like who turned off the lights

[/quote]

Filaman, he/she, whatever it is, isn't happy unless it's insulting someone's intelligence. That's the true mark of insecurity. My old school friction 3-9x40 Leupold Vari-X 1 will easily take me to 30 minutes after sunset. That's old technology at Leupold's lowest level. Anyone who would refer to that as "who turned out the lights" is speaking from emotion, not experience.