Originally Posted by Shag
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Crying Karen(s),

No wonder you poor poor(literally) gals,MUST "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Woke Snowflakes,are assuredly a "rugged" lot,chock plum full of Summer's Eve! Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery either,as you feverishly read my EVERY word and gawk every Splendid Pixel. Simply steal what you NEED most. Hint. LAUGHING!

Them that can't even "afford" a camera,undoubtedly GOTTA resort to Stealing Pixels. Especially when so very consumed with thinking about me 24/7 and being powerless in the refrain. HINT.

Admittedly a fair day. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you Melting Maidens,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you gals can "afford" to "contribute". Your combined "shooting" for the year,wouldn't fill the bottom of a Tea Spoon with spent brass. No wonder you can't tell one fish from another,given your version(s) of "means","abilities" and "experience".Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts for Trying,Whining,Melting and Crying.

The less you "know","do" and "see",the "better" Reupold is. Undoubtedly,you Whining CLUELESS Kchunts,are "responsible" for a "bunch" of scope "Sales".

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Oh boy! lol Congrats burnt bacon chrome! Man that musta been a rough trip to the old snaggin hole.

right! whats so interesting, challenging about snagging ahlf dead fish?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell