Originally Posted by Willto

For the vast majority of hunters these Alpha tier scopes with both top level glass and all the features needed for long range shooting just simply are not needed. I'm not going to list all the features again because we are just rehashing the same old ground here. But you don't need all those features to shoot out to 300 yards. As for the glass and the lens coatings, a hunter in my part of the world needs to be able to shoot until the end of legal light. Here that is 30 minutes before official sunrise and 30 minutes after official sunset. Scopes in the 500 to 800 dollar range will get you there and beyond. If you are going hunt deer beyond legal light then you might as well just buy a 25 dollar Qbeam spotlight because you are breaking the law anyway. And if you are going to legally hunt hogs or varmits at night then a night vision or thermal scope would serve you better than the highest priced conventional type scope in the world.

Clear up my feelings for you?

Nice vagina monologue on optics features and quality but it would have been much easier for you to just admit you’ve never owned or used alpha glass in a hunting scenario so you have no idea what your talking about yet again.

Living in the PNW I can have shot opportunities that range from 10yds to further then any sane man would shoot by simply walking 10 minutes. I’m sure that fact isn’t isolated to just the PNW either and alpha glass will always trump lesser glass in EVERY hunting or shooting scenario every time no matter how hard you stomp your tender little feet and proclaim it isn’t so. Facts are facts