I've seen folks fight MANY rifles,chasing their tales,when it was a simplistic mount or optics issue. Pun be intended. For reasons I'll never understand,folks clamor to make Excuses for same and it is funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

In a nutshell,the 6x MQ simply stands alone in mechanical aptitude. It's just a simplistic blend of optical and mechanical dot connections,less being greedy in any direction. The eye-relief is there,the eye box is there,exit pupil is there,the etched reticle is there,the reticle subtends lineal angular graduations that aren't fhuqking proprietary,parallax adjustment latitude is huge,mechanical erector travel is amazing,I LOVE the built in sunshade because I get something called "weather",the adjustments are money and they stubbornly cling to zero. Hint.

Not that I don't enjoy Karens "quantifying" aesthetics or Pretending they don't read my EVERY word,while "unleashing" their VERY Tender Feelers and copious Insecurities. Puddles of tears,are rather fhuqking soothing on the average. Hint. LAUGHING!

The Swiffer 2.5-10x does nothing for me,as it don't bring anything meaningful to the table and is full of things to avoid. Trite eye-relief,SFP and meaningless reticles,if only for starters. Were they to simply go 1" 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker wearing an etched reticle,the 32mm objective would make nary a fhuqk to me,were eye-relief stretched. I could happily drive capped turrets,to eek that bombproof reticle and it's splendors. Hell...even a 5 Mil MQ and heavy outer stadia ala 1-6x HD(on 6x),would be fine for many things and trump most of what the Market offers. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Illuminate the bitch same as the 1-6x HD(on 6x) and it'd REALLY be sumptin'. Hint.

As an aside,I rather enjoy how Window Lickers are soooooooo very stumped with a 1913 rail,unlimited ring spacing and the mechanical sanctity of same. Then their Lady Friends fret the "mass",of wares that actually fhuqking WORK. Hint. LAUGHING!

It's never been difficult to savvy,who shoots and who don't. Speaking of which,where did THE Scope "Tester" go,she was on a roll there?!? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."