Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Four score and seven years ago. Chinese bots.

Below is a prime example of a Chinese bOt....sits around all.day waiting on the chance to bad mouth a Leupold svope.....even has some Chinese girl as his avatar.

Originally Posted by Pappy348
Not sure “hate” is the right word. Disappointment, maybe, mixed with some irritation over how they’ve let other companies overtake them and their steadfast refusal to acknowledge known problems with their products. A great warranty and glitzy advertising is no substitute for reliability. Their scopes have great features and specs, but many serious shooters have abandoned them because they can’t be counted on. Whether that’s because of the design, the materials, or the lack of QC, I can’t say. I can say that I have a $900 VX-5HD that so far is working perfectly, with great glass, good clicks, and fine performance in low light, but the reticle has fuzz all over it that’s distracting and it should never have left the factory like that.

Not going into what they should do, as that’s been done to death. What I’m doing is keeping the ones I have as long as they work, and will dump the ones that crap when they come back from the repair shop. I’m not buying any new ones because I don’t want the hassle.