My take
First Leupold in a brand they make several different models and people fail to recognize that many times.
I've had numerous ones on different hunting rifles that got used to not set never had any real issues some some could have been a little clearer. I've had from vsri- x compacts vari-xll, vari-lll , EFR , VX-ll, VX-2,VX-l, VX -2 target . Stony point knobs put on standard "click" models.
No issues ever and I've been a competitive silhouette shooter for many years of both smallbore and high power. And if you're not familiar with that game you're shooting born different known distances always dialing your scope up and down sometimes adding a little windage or taking it out. I have never had one quit yet. Many times I see people blaming other things except their lack of ability to read and understand conditions. Nikon Monarch UCC shot the s*** on me once in the middle of a match and I'll never own another Nikon product again. Which I know now they're discontinued from the rifle optic line

Last edited by ldholton; 07/18/21.