Your annual round count per rifle may explain the lack of failures to hold zero (assuming your rifles are treated nicely and not banged around); 80 rounds is less than some people put through a rifle in half a day.

Which leads us down the rabbit hole of knob twisters trying to claim that only they can be the judge of a scopes worth because they shoot more. Well sorry but no. If a scope lasts me my whole life given the level of use I put it through then it was a good scope for me. And while 80 rounds a year may not seem like much to some I'd wager it's more than most hunting scopes on the average hunters rifle endure on a yearly basis. I have also had some of those scopes for over 20 years mounted on several different rifles over that time frame and they are still fine. At what point do I reach the threshold that I can officially label a scope as OK? Got a cumulative round count you can throw at us? In the interest of full disclosure I don't tie a rope to my scoped rifles and drag them up and down mountain trails behind a horse either. Nor do I let children throw them all around the front yard. Why hell I don't even lay them in a creek and take photos of them. To some I guess that would make me unworthy to speak on the subject. But then again maybe it's why my scopes don't chit the bed all the time.