Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by BuzzH
WYBHA made this happen

Unfortunately the "the mothership" in Bozeman was extremely quiet. Very telling.

What matters is what gets accomplished and just for the record the HQ is in Missoula.

There was, and is, a lot going on behind the scenes.

Why behind the scenes? This could've been one of the biggest cases of land access in a long time, yet nothing but crickets from the headquarters. I'm sure they were busy counting their cash while relying on donations from avg Joe's....it's sad that volunteers have to carry the organization.

I know it IS the biggest land access case in my lifetime. There was no reason for anyone to get in the way of the chapter efforts on this. We had help from a few local sportsmen, vetted the misdouri4, and raised money for their defense. The 120k raised for court cases was accounted for down to the penny, 4 independent co-signers for expenditures and a private CPA taking care of the expense reports.

Sometimes, less is more...and considering we're about to gain access to 8.3 million acres with $120k in legal fees, I don't know how it gets any better?