Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Same sentiment: pay for access, or shut the fugg up.

We ALREADY FU.CKING PAY FOR ACCESS! 🤬

Are you advocating for higher taxes across the board? Higher license fees?

How in thefuck does crossing from one piece of public property to another piece of public property affect anyone?

You get so entrenched in your hair-brained ideas that logic and reason falls on your deaf ears.

Luckily you ARE WRONG and the courts and sportsman won! It’s because of greedy, half assed mental midgets that deny lawful access to legal owners that your little pee-pees are going to be smacked and smacked again! I’ll relish every ounce of pain from greedy bastards!

I can’t believe any conservative hunter or fisher would take issue with something this SIMPLE….this country has gone fuggin crazy with stupidity.

Aces, I know how you blow your top and get all pissy when anyone dare disagree with you. And I do feel sorry for those living under you roof when you read this.

But no. "We" do not pay for access. Otherwise owners of adjacent private holdings would be getting a check in the mail.

If you want to cross a man's property, do it in FAA controlled airspace. Just like downtown.

Have you ever heard of "Corner Crossing" in any city? Did not think so.

I did see once where some people were jumping a corner for access from a public parking area into the back lot of a restaurant. The owners of the adjacent properties put a stop to it post haste.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.