Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Judman
Well, while the cuunts that will never hunt out west bitch, piss, moan and pick at buzz, I thank buzz, the bha, everyone that donated to the cause, and the Missouri 4.

The miserable fuucks that do nothing but bitch and whine, keep it up, “back east” is a great place for you cuunts.👊🏻😘

I can’t find one thing to disagree with!

Meanwhile if the price of the lease on 300 acres or 1000 acres or 3000 acres of arid, junkyard, wasteland goes up there is a huge sympathetic response. Deny the rightful owners access to their property by harassment, intimidation and other childish and illegal means and be hailed as a hero. I don’t get the illogic involved or the mental masturbation needed to reach such a ridiculous conclusion….thankfully their “opinion” is WRONG and they are now easily ignored.

More threads on high fenced leases keeping “game” in and more threads on feeders oughta get us Western boys falling in line…..😂😂

ALL PUBLIC LAND SHOULD BE ACCESSIBLE! The Eshelman’s and other worthless detritus like them hopefully find where skid row is and settle in for their future since they can no longer make millions stealing from the public through intimidation and illegal restrictions.

Hell ya, we’re seeing the big timber companies fuuckin us now as you know

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.