I can hear it already ,, I don't know what it is like,, or I would change my mind if it happened to me... Ok, let me tell you to the people that think this way. I own a piece of land in NW Wis. It is in Price co. It is at the end of Down River Road. I own the end of the road, the land across the road, and likely the trail where hunters walk to the public land. It is on the corner of the property.. I pick up hunters junk every single year , they spin doughnuts and drive ATV's where they shouldn't. Most of the maps say I own the land there, but some don't . To pay a surveyer , and try to keep these people off would be a stretch. I won't even bother . It is a small corner about 50'x50'... SO there, I am not one of these [bleep] to try stopping public land hunters,, and there is a chance I could keep hunters from accessing several thousand acres. It is not worth the fight and I could very well loose in court anyway. SOme of the hunters are the same as the Wyoming land owners , they think they can do what they want cause " they have been here for XXXX years . I bet many of the Wyoming land owners will ignore the court decision and harass the hunters .

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23