Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
WTF are we arguing about?
I haven’t been interested enough to read all the links and what not. But apparently if you imagine a checkerboard pattern scenario where two public tract corners meet, is it legal to step directly over the corner from one tract to the next? I guess in the theory you could precisely do it without stepping on private property . In the real world private property gets used to a degree to accomplish this. I’m not sure if this is the crux, but it seems it is from certain posts.

I know the facts. What is there to argue about? Stepping from public to public.

It chaps the do nothing non hunters fire regulars that Buzz and BHA got this done.

Most will never set foot in Wyoming and and if they did they wouldn’t have the ability to find a corner to cross even if they had a map.

That would be WYBHA. Not bha as a whole. Remember, ol buzz never answered how much $$$ the mothership chipped in to the gofundme. He would know since it was accounted for down to the penny.

I have a sneaking suspension the avg Joe citizen funded the defense, not bha........but who knows....
From what I gather the land owners get fugked am I right ?

If you consider someone crossing from one corner to another corner, fugked, then the judge says yeah.,

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?