Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Buzz... tell me about the 6mm.

My first rifle, 1978 manufacturing date Ruger M77 tang safety, killed my first deer with it in 1979:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

Abused the chit out of it in my youth, killed lots of ground squirrels, prairie dogs, pronghorn, elk, deer, a bighorn sheep, black bears, etc. with it.

Finally shot the barrel out, would print 2 great shots and a consistent flier.

I don't know 4-5 years ago I had it rebarreled with a 1-8 twist pacnor super match grade barrel factory contour, blah blah. While pacnor was working their magic, refinished the stock as I had done it no favors over the years. Bedded it, floated, blah blah.

Came out right fair, I think.

Took it out and shot a cow elk with it one night after my nephew had filled his cow tag earlier. One shot 111 yards, 95 grain ballistic tip.

A couple years back, killed another cow elk with it, 90 grain accubound 225 yards, one shot (as per usual).

Pronghorn a few years ago, 335 yards bedded, 90 grain accubond:

Pronghorn last year 454 yards, 90 grain accubond. Honestly I'm still sort of wringing it out and probably only have 150 rounds through the new spout. Seems to shoot every bullet weight I've tried very well.

What else you want to know about it? I've shot a metric chit ton of game with it over the years.
Double wide pics don’t change fugkin topics

You know how to keep a moron in suspense?
Take a schit and flush it that’s what the fugk I do
Just like the first post you made about this escapade 🤡