Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by IntruderBN
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by IntruderBN
This Obama judge misapplied the leo Sheep case, for starters, in distinguishing between gov’t eminent domain and private access. Secondly, he erred in assuming the Mackay case wasn’t overruled by Leo Sheep , simply because the 8th had erroneously failed to call it overriden.

Thet’s just 2 points of appeal based on a quick 10 minute reading of this summary judgment order.

I wouldn’t break out the Boones’ Farm just yet.

So where's your law degree from?

The lawyers I've talked with since the ruling feel a lot differently than you. They all believe he applied great reasoning between the relevance (or lack-there-of) between Leo Sheep and Mackay.

Eminent domain isn't relevant to corner crossing either, there is no taking of anything.

No offense, but Iron Bar is the one that should hold the Boones Farm.

Arizona State.

Mic drop

You know what they call a guy that passed law school with the lowest grades?

A lawyer, no mic to drop.

Skavdahl got it right and lawyers are paid to argue, for the sake of arguing. I'm sure Iron Bars attorneys thought they would win, and they lost, and lost big.

I even heard from the start there was no way we would get this to Federal Court, no way we would prevail in federal court. No way we win the criminal trial.

Yeah, sure.

Naysayers are a dime a dozen and never met an attorney yet that wasn't the smartest SOB in the room, they'll tell you.

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/31/23.