Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Sure, its called the hiking and know how it takes to kill 83 elk, 128 deer, 78 pronghorn, mountain goat, oryx, muskox, dall, desert, and bighorn sheep, black bears, mountain lions, moose, that kind of thing.

I'll keep posting pictures, so you can live vicariously, its the best you'll ever do.

Even though Fibka/Tommybot lies that I hate guns, no I did not.

I've used a pretty big variety of Remington, Ruger, Winchester, 03A3 sporterized Springfield, archery, muzzleloader, etc. Lots of various chamberings, .22 magnum, 22-250, 220 swift, .243, 6mm, 25/06, 7-08, 7 RM, 30/06, 300 win, 338 win, 32-40, etc. etc.

The way you described/list big game kills... and the subsequent chambering listing struck me as quite odd.

I can see how it would strike someone who doesn't hunt as quite odd, like yourself for instance.

What strikes me as quite odd is why people that don't hunt, post on a hunting forum. Or talk out of their ass about a corner crossing decision that they clearly don't have the first clue about. Again, you're a perfect example.

Or someone who runs down the 24 Hour Campfire on Hunt Talk yet can't seem to stay away.