Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
And this is pure unadulterated bullschitt, exactly typical for a grifter and conman. The ONLY person to gain benefit from this ruling is the individual who actually hikes his ass in over public ground to the aforementioned corner and subsequently hikes his ass on beyond. The other 339,999,990 people in the nation gain absolutely nothing. But you just keep on telling your lies and taking your fair share of the collection plate.

So now the true colors start coming out. Because you're too lazy to hike, that's the problem? Well, toughen up cupcake and buy some hiking boots.
Laughing my ass off. You fugging idiot.

I hiked more miles by the time I was twenty than you will in your life.

I never needed hiking boots to do it. The lace up nine inch bucking hay and irrigating shoes worked quite well, thank you very much. Then I discovered Nocona western work boots. "Hiking boots" are for pussies who have such tender feet they are scared of a blister, or a callous.

Buzz, have you ever had a callous? Maybe on your fingers from counting the take from the collection plate.

Your story make it as big as you want. Read that judgement yet? Still waiting to hear what parts the 10th will look at to refute?

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/30/23.