Jud….The thing I notice most is how jealousy WE, those of us that NEED wilderness, guard OUR lands because we grew up with a freedom to roam that few know and even fewer understand. The Eshelman’s of this world know how contagious freedom is and they want us to pay them for the illusion they’re creating and illegally capitalizing on.

I have a feeling that you might understand how it feels to see a boat launch covered in crap only to spend hours cleaning up the messes of other careless slobs because it is FAR too IMPORTANT to guys like us to see those areas remain open instead of doing what the liberals want which is to close it ALL OFF to “consumptive users”.

Those of us that had literally more ground than we could cover in 3 lifetimes available to us for virtually any outdoor recreation imaginable. My children grew up cleaning up the crap from others because they will have to nurture and preserve that right.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~