Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by ribka
Don't let the tub of lard anti gun freak buzzy distract you

this is what BHA is really up to. This is buzzy's close friend and BHA founder Ryan Busse. Yes Busse is a loser like buzzy

Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Mike_Dettorre
Next question has the private properties in question been surveyed

And the relevance of that is what with respect to this case? that's an honest question not a snarky comment.

If you read the UIA of 1885 it has nothing to do with whether a property is survey or marked and in general trespassing has nothing to do with surveyed or marked. Whether a property is marked often has to do whether you can be convicted of trespassing or not. Various states have various laws that shift the burden of knowledge to the non-landowner or not and in some states it is different if the acitivity is hunting or not.
Sounds to me like the feds are fugking over land owners if that’s the case I see nothing to celebrate

What a shock, you don't understand something as simple as the law.
I understand your a fake ass fugkin maroon post up some dink deer pics you Pygmy fugk🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its "you're"...once or twice its a typo, consistently, you're just plain ignorant.

Oh, and for your continuing education on corner crossing, the UIA. I know you won't comprehend it, but others that actually make a difference will understand:

§1063. Obstruction of settlement on or transit over public lands
No person, by force, threats, intimidation, or by any fencing or inclosing, or any other unlawful means, shall prevent or obstruct, or shall combine and confederate with others to prevent or obstruct, any person from peaceably entering upon or establishing a settlement or residence on any tract of public land subject to settlement or entry under the public land laws of the United States, or shall prevent or obstruct free passage or transit over or through the public lands.

Judge Skavdahl ruled on a specific case Mackay v. Uinta Development Co. in regard to the UIA, made reference that Leo Sheep did not apply. Which was the correct ruling.

Again, I know someone of you're lack of a common education won't understand, so feel free to go pick a lock.
Do you support banning AR 15s Buzz?

No, never have and stated so numerous times. Unlike idiots like earlybrd, the racist klan member, who can't even comprehend the UIA, I do understand the law. The Second is pretty straight forward and clear, wouldn't you agree?