Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Science makes sense to me and religion doesn't. Earth age 4.5 billion vs 6000 years. So to thumpers... when did the dinosaurs live?

I don't believe the earth is only 6,000 years old. After I watched the video, "Were the pyramids built before the Flood?" I changed my mind. I think it is closer to 7,000 years old. It appears Bishop Usher didn't have the same manuscripts which were translated into Latin about 250 BC.

Some here have mentioned Job. At the end of Job two dinosaurs were described as alive at that time. How do you think people around the world were able to depict them on pottery and at grave sights and on walls? Because they were alive at the time. How do you think scientists are finding lots of soft tissues in dinosaur bones?
so carbon dating old Dino bones that shows them millions of years old is flawed? Come on you can't be serious.

Carbon dating can only be used for things less than about 50,000 years old. And it has to be living once. ALL fossils and fossil fuels can be carbon dated.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter