Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by antlers
When somebody predicts their own death and resurrection…and pulls it off…I’m gonna go along with whatever that person says.

Pity then that has never happened. Jesus was just another failed apocalyptic.

Meh, just another flagrantly wrong opinion from one who cannot see.

It really surprises me (not really) that so many people with such strong opinions of Christianity are so obviously ignorant of the true facts surrounding both Jesus and the New Testament.

“True facts?” There are those that cannot contemplate the existence of both a physical universe and a non-corporeal universe.

They try….try….to choose not to see nor acknowledge the existence of a “non-physical” world.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4. NLT

“If the Good News we preach is veiled from anyone, it is a sign that they are perishing. Satan, the god of this evil world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe, so they are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News that is shining upon them. They don’t understand the message we preach about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.”

The Good News is that the blind man may yet see that glory and have the infilling of Jesus.

You can break through the blindness!

Seek ….honestly ……and find. Don’t seek and don’t find.

See the experience of the thief on the cross…. Acknowledged his sin….saw his need forgiveness…saw Jesus in true light….then simply asked Jesus to remember him.

Now, a special note for those who may be offended by my posts and have let me know it….Good! I am glad that you are reading them…… but if someone doesn’t care for what I say, you can protect yourself from offense by not clicking on Christian themed threads… or putting me on ignore.

A Blessed Christmas to all!

Last edited by TF49; 12/25/23.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”