Originally Posted by Ringman
RHOD,

I watched over two minutes of your video. It certainly has some interesting interpretations and seems to strive to distort what the Bible actually teaches. I have no idea how many times I have read the Bible, but certainly didn't get the idea the writers believed it was flat. I always thought the foundations of the earth was gravity. The Bible clearly claims the earth is a sphere and God hunt the north on nothing. It talks about the circle and boundary where light meets darkness.

But, you still didn't answer my question about where you claim the water came from.

Typical Christian. I take the time to find a short 6 minute video* that not only answers your question, but explains the cosmological view of the writers of Genesis and picks out a few of the biblical passages that back it up, and you can’t make it past 2 minutes. This is why Christians are considered intellectually lazy morons.

*I skipped over much longer video lectures and essays explaining it in more and better detail. But I thought, this seems new to this guy should go with something short and sweet, even if not as in-depth as I would like.

Last edited by RHOD; 12/20/23.