Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by Thegman
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by ironbender
No, you’re not.

Read a high school earth science book.

Brain washing! When I was in tenth grade biology class we were told Caucasians are the highest evolved race. This was in a school with about 2,500 kids from all ethnic groups in San Diego, California. I believed it until about twenty-five yeas of age. Now, science has discovered all humans are the same race.

More accurately, perhaps political ideologues who are labeled "scientists" have "discovered" all humans are the same race, but look around, the evidence clearly indicates that is not the case.

You are aware a black person can be a perfect match for a white person needing an organ transplant, correct?

Race has nothing to do with that. A single species may be, and often is, compromised of many races (morphologically differing groups). Arguing this makes us the same race has to do with ideological redefinition, much like the gender example I listed above.

To stretch the example further, a black bear and grizzly bear, for example, can interbreed and produce fertile offspring. I suspect an organ transplant would be possible as well. Most would not argue either of those make them members of the same species, let alone the same race.