Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Ringman
Is it possible to discuss the fallacy of some arguments and still rely on Jesus' Blood for salvation?
Sure it is. That’s clearly been exactly what’s been occurring with multiple posts here.

I don't look to the first three chapters of Genesis to determine where I stand with God. I don't look to the first three chapters of Genesis to determine whether or not God loves me, whether or not God is with me, whether or not God cares for me.

Do you know where I look…? I look to a single event that took place on a hill outside the walls of Jerusalem. That's where I look, where God sent His son to pay for all of your sin and all of my sin. And that was His way of saying that He’s removed every obstacle between you and Him so that you can have fellowship with Him, and He can love you unconditionally. And He can hear your prayers regardless of your sin. And He can intervene if He chooses to. And He can comfort if that's what He chooses to do.

But you are in a right relationship with God. And you never ever, ever, ever, ever have to wonder if He loves you, if He cares about you, or if He is with you.

When someone can predict His own death and resurrection…and pulls it off…and He tells you that you can put your trust and confidence in Him…PERIOD…you believe Him.

Did you know the Book which covers that starts by saying, "In the beginning God created...". In The New Testament we find, In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was God And all things were created by Him
And the Word became flesh and died on the cross for our sins. Some folks don't know that. In the third chapter of Genesis we discover why we need a Savior.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter